Pawnee Walia New Delhi SEO Fraud

Hi friends, I am Peter Cains from South Africa, I recently came to know that this the same SEO Pawnee Walia who lives in Delhi and posts herself as a very experienced SEO. Pawnee Walia SEO promised me all kinds of results and successes, but most of them were nothing more than scam artists trying to rip you off. Then I contacted my friend in Lisbane, and he told me that he fraud in the SEO industry is so bad, that if you Google "SEO fraud", you will see millions of results. Also, Google has devoted a whole article on SEO fraud and you should be able to access it through the Google Webmaster Tools section. I paid Pawnee Walia Fraud SEO, around $300 per month for 6 months and thinking she is working on my projects, but then she stopped responding to my emails. After sending several emails and eventually telling her that I will take the case to the court, she eventually responded and believe it or not, told me this: Peter I am in the US right now, trying to get more business (read trying to rip more people). She even told me that she is busy getting herself meeting and photographed with lot of big search engine companies executives (so she can look legit) and told me that she cannot work on my project right now and will do it later once she has time. Then I asked her what about the money I paid her for search engine optimization and rankings in Google, she said she can't help right now and will get back to me. Its been over 3 months since we talked and she had not got back to me ever since. She even deleted all the link pages of my site and doesnt even pick my phone! Please help me as this is not how SEO companies or SEO professionals in India work??? This is my second complaint and I am not getting any help. I am so lost. Please help Pawnee other complaint: http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/pawnee-walia-south-delhi-delhi-c399109.html

This is wrong

People like pawnee spoil the name of SEO industry. Cheaters and thieves won't last long and they also know it.

I too love to be pissed on, every time I take a shower I lay down and let it rip all over my torso.I then finish up by *** in the air and let it c...

There were three daughters and they all wanted to get married but they couldn't afford it and neither could there parents. So the parents said "We will give you all a joint wedding and then you will all be able to get married".

So they got married and all three daughters then said "I want a honeymoon but we cant afford it". The parents couldn't afford it either so they deiced they would have the honeymoon at their parents house.

So on there honeymoon night their mother woke up and deiced to go downstairs and get a drink. On the way down she heard the first daughter screaming but she juts ignored it. When she reached the second daughters bedroom she could hear laughing and just ignored it. When she reached the third daughters room she could hear nothing and deiced 2 ignore it.

The next morning at the breakfast table she said to the first daughter "Why were you screaming?". And the daughter replied "Well mother you told me 2 scream when something hurt."

Then the mother said to the second daughter "Why were you laughing last night?" and the daughter replied "Mother you told me to laugh when something tickled".

Then the mother said to the last daughter "Why didn't I hear anything coming from your room last night?" and the daughter replied "Well mother you told me never to talk with my mouth full".

A Russian is strolling down the street in Moscow and kicks a bottle laying in the street. Suddenly out of the bottle comes a Genie. The Russian is stunned and the Genie says, "Hello master, I will grant you one wish, anything you want."

The Russian begins thinking, "Well, I really like drinking vodka." Finally the Russian says, "I wish to drink vodka whenever I want,so make me *** vodka."

The Genie grants him his wish. When the Russian gets home he gets a glass out of the cupboard and *** in it. He looks in the glass and it's clear. Looks like vodka. Then he smells the liquid. Smells like vodka. So he takes a taste and it is the best vodka he has ever tasted.

The Russian yells to his wife, "Natasha, Natasha, come quickly!" She comes running down the hall and the Russian takes another glass out of the cupboard and *** into it. He tells her to drink, it is vodka. Natasha is reluctant but goes ahead and takes a sip. It is the best vodka she has ever tasted. The two drink and party all night.The next night the Russian comes home from work and tells his wife to get two glasses out of the cupboard. He proceeds to *** in the two glasses. The result is the same, the vodka is excellent and the couple drink until the sun comes up.

Finally Friday night comes and the Russian comes home and tells his wife, "Natasha grab one glass from the cupboard and we will drink vodka."His wife gets the glass from the cupboard and sets it on the table.

The Russian begins to *** in the glass and when he fills it his wife asks him, "But Boris, why do we need only one glass?" Boris raises the glass and says, "Because tonight, my love, you drink from the bottle."

Q. What is the difference between a woman and a washing machine?

A. You can bung your load in a washing machine and it won't call you a week later.

more 8)

Q. What does an old woman have between her *** that a young woman doesn't?

A. A navel.

Q. What do a Rubix cube and a *** have in common?

A. The longer you play with them, the harder they get.

Sorry, little stressed. You know losing money is no good.

STOP REPOSTING! We got the hint the first time.

View more comments (8)
ID
Center Conway, New Hampshire
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article